Lead Scribe Shark Wanted
We are One. That’s the foundation of our company culture at Digisplash. We are a fast growing digital led full service agency. Doing some great work with great people.
We’re seeking a Senior Copywriter and content creator to drive the implementation of our content marketing and social media strategy in order to increase traffic, nurture and convert leads into customers and improve customer satisfaction on a global level based on company strategy/business objectives and customer needs. The Role is also a leadership role towards all content creators by providing frameworks, briefings and by following up on the content creation process, planning and publishing.
- Driving the content and social media strategy and leading its execution on branding, acquisition and retention.
- Managing the content inventory and controlling the quality of the delivered content.
- Driving the digital content creation processes and governance from ideation to publication.
- Responsible for leading and supporting team members
- Guides the personal and professional growth and development of direct reports and is committed to their creative well-being.
- Inspires and motivates directs & extended creative team to aspire to a culture of excellence, collaboration, and creative problem-solving.
- Drives the team’s performance to achieve and exceed production goals.
- Required to coach, mentor, and train their team members and hold accountable when not meeting expectations.
- Actively demonstrates managerial courage and is an advocate for their team.
- Stay abreast with global cultural trends and industry updates, and proactively develop timely ideas for relevant brands
Think Like a Shark:
- Ambitious and hungry – ready to take on a huge challenge.
- In love with your work and passionate about your craft.
- You have the ability to work on a broad range of creative tactics.
- A new wave creative: dreamer, doer, maker.
- Crazy enough to think you can change the industry.
- A team player.
- A degree and minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Very good knowledge of English. Other languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies, content and social media.
- Agency experience is a big plus.
- You have strong coaching and presentation skills.
- You are customer oriented and have an agile mindset.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- You have strong planning and project management skills with a positive critical thinking mindset.
- You are result driven and strive for continuous improvement and innovation.
- You have strategic skills and have the ability to make complex things easy to understand.
- An exciting position in a fast growing agency with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
Digisplash offers a competitive benefits package including HMO, Vacation and Sick time, 13th Month, a Retirement plan, Federal Mortgage plan. Working hours are flexible and a certain degree of working from home (or otherwise outside the office) is expected.